Junior Operator - Night Shift
As an entry level position in support of operations, the Junior Operator can be expected to work in the following functional areas:
- Press operations
- Slitting operations
- Forklift operation (certification will be provided)
- General cleaning
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) preferred.
- All applicants must pass a pre-employment physical, background check and drug screen.
- Production Experience is a plus.
- Mechanical Aptitude preferred.
- Basic Math, Reading and Writing skills required.
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable, and punctual attendance required.
- Ability to use a ruler or other measurement tools to ensure products meet customer expectations.
- Ability to read and understand prints (part dimensions, fabrication, packaging).
- Experience with precision measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers and dedicated check fixtures and other hand tools is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]