Quality Specialist - Night Shift
- Perform inspections of manufactured products to ensure product meets applicable specifications.
- Perform review of production reports (review traveler for accuracy i.e material, revisions, P.O., etc.) to ensure all quality documentation are complete and accurate.
- Perform first article, in process and final inspections in the development of finished products.
- Review internal files for accuracy and revision.
- Perform duties related to gage calibration and verification.
- Perform minor repair to measurement gages.
- Perform quality assurance functions as needed (review, audits, etc).
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required and up to three years related experience or a combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to write
- Basic math skills
- Regularly required to use hands and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to listen and watch machine for malfunctions
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- While performing this job the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and loud noise areas
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]