Global Pricing Manager
Mativ is the newly created company through the combination of SWM and Neenah. This is an exciting opportunity for both companies to come together and create a global leader in specialty materials and solutions with approximately $3B in sales generated through our complementary products, innovation capabilities, customers, and attractive end-markets. Together, there is potential to create significant value for our customers, shareholders, and, most importantly, our employees.
Mativ is headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia. The Company offers a wide range of critical components and engineered solutions to solve our customers’ most complex challenges. With over 7,500 employees worldwide, we manufacture on four continents and generate sales in more than 100 countries. We offer a wide range of premium applications across diversified and growing end markets, from filtration to healthcare to sustainable packaging. Our broad portfolio of technologies combines polymers, fibers, and resins to optimize the performance of our customers’ products across multiple stages of the value chain. Our leading positions are a testament to our best-in-class global manufacturing, supply chain, and materials science capabilities. We drive innovation and enhance performance, finding potential in the impossible.
The Manager, Pricing Execution will collaborate with the commercial, finance and operations organization to inform and implement pricing decisions across Healthcare business. The role will also manage a small team responsible focused on managing and improving pricing management tools across multiple ERP systems. Success for the role is improving the speed and accuracy with which we understand how product margins are impacted by external (raw materials), and internal (operating costs), in addition to ensuring pricing decisions are accurately executed in our systems.
- Collaborate with Product Managers to manage pricing for existing and new business, by coordinating across the organization (production, finance, procurement and R&D) to understand product margins under various price, raw material and operational assumptions
- Develop and manage ‘index based’ pricing models that stabilize margins by translating raw material costs into the product price
- Monitor raw material pricing trends and develop reports to outline impact on business and contract profitability.
- Ensure pricing data and INCO terms in ERP systems are accurate
- Review market dynamics, pricing trends, margins and internal systems in order to develop reports, procedures and tools for pricing, quoting, rebates and other commercial activities.
- Identify gaps within current BU/Pricing management processes. Take initiative in proactively identifying and pursuing opportunities around pricing and margin.
- Provide margin analysis to support development of business cases for key capital projects and R&D stage gate projects.
- Bachelors of Science in Finance, Business, Supply Chain, Data Analytics or related field
- 5 years of experience in business analysis with experience in financial modeling
- Experience working cross-functionally
- Advanced level of MS Excel
- Experience extracting and analyzing large data sets and multiple variables and using a financial mind set to interpret data
- Experience with costing, structuring deals, and/or pricing
- Analytical experience in the manufacturing industry
- Experience with Oracle or a similar enterprise system (ERP)
- Experience with a customer relationship management system (CRM)
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Mativ is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Mativ, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]