Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Mativ is a global leader in specialty materials headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia. The Company offers a wide range of critical components and engineered solutions to solve our customers’ most complex challenges. With over 7,500 employees worldwide, we manufacture on four continents and generate sales in more than 100 countries. We offer a wide range of premium applications across diversified and growing end markets, from filtration to healthcare to sustainable packaging. Our broad portfolio of technologies combines polymers, fibers, and resins to optimize the performance of our customers’ products across multiple stages of the value chain. Our leading positions are a testament to our best-in-class global manufacturing, supply chain, and materials science capabilities. We drive innovation and enhance performance, finding potential in the impossible.
We currently have an opportunity available for an Shipping and Receiving Clerk located at our New Berlin, WI Plant.
The Shipping and Receiving Clerk is responsible for the safe and efficient shipping, receiving and storing of materials by performing the following duties:
Follow all company established methods, policies, rules, practices, and procedures to ensure employee safety, product quality and efficient operations
* Pick and stage customer orders for shipment.
* Generate and print detailed packing list from database and generate shipping Bill of Ladings.
* Ensure all customer orders are shipped accurately and in good condition.
* Receive material into inventory and performs shipping transactions to relive inventory.
* Run daily reports to capture new orders and changes.
* Load and unload trucks utilizing a forklift
* Successfully utilize handheld scanning devices, where applicable.
* Keep material organized in warehouse.
*Work closely with all other departments within the organization.
* Perform responsibilities of Material Handler when required.
* Perform housekeeping duties when required.
* Assist with year-end inventory.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]