Supply Chain Intern
Mativ (Formerly Neenah) is actively searching for a highly motivated and dynamic Supply Chain Intern to provide support for our supply chain business function. Strong candidates will bring the attitude, initiative, and problem-solving skills to support Mativ’s collaborative, high-achievement culture. Ideally, the candidate will contribute to improvement initiatives within Mativ’s Supply Chain, build a strong reputation as a process innovator, and perform efficiently in daily tasks. From applying fundamental supply chain concepts to playing a key role in impactful projects, this internship provides the foundation to launch your career as a supply chain professional. This is a very unique internship opportunity where the work that you do is paired closely with what interests you most in supply chain as well as the skills that you have to create a great impact on the organization.
This internship will begin in the Fall 2023 and last up to 1 year. There will be a flexible work schedule.
- Provide process improvement solutions to improve supply chain performance and reduce costs
- Build relationships with internal and external customers
- Work on supply chain projects that have significant impact on the business including inventory management, supplier agreements, visual dashboards, project management, and more
- Apply classroom concepts and skills to real world business challenges
Job Duties Include:
- 30% of each day will be spent reporting and reviewing daily/weekly activity, 70% of the time will be strongly focused on projects and key initiatives that drive our supply chain forward
- Providing key data for internal and external customers to reduce cost to serve
- Support supply chain efforts to improve supply and demand planning and customer experiences that will enable us to meet market demands and business goals.
- Support roll out of new business technology (Monday.com, Splash BI, Cloud ERP solutions)
- Provide support of business strategy through Oracle reporting
- Work safely, effectively, and efficiently to maintain a high level of professional and ethical standards in all business transactions.
- Work effectively with business partners cross functionally
- Identify opportunities within the supply chain to continuously to develop sustainable solutions
- Student must be pursuing a college degree, preferably in Business, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing Operations or related field
- Analytical skillset is required
- Eager to learn and grow technical and business skills, including Microsoft suite, Oracle, SQL, and more
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Mativ is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Mativ, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected].