Mativ is a global leader in specialty materials headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia. The company offers a wide range of critical components and engineered solutions to solve our customers' most complex challenges. With over 7,500 employees worldwide, we manufacture on four continents and generate sales in more than 100 countries. We offer a wide range of premium applications across diversified and growing end markets, from filtration to healthcare to sustainable packaging. Our broad portfolio of technologies combines polymers, fibers, and resins to optimize the performance of our customers' products across multiple stages of the value chain. Our leading positions are a testament to our best-in-class global manufacturing, supply chain, and materials science capabilities. We drive innovation and enhance performance, finding potential in the impossible.
We have a great opportunity for a Purchasing Clerk at our location in Woodville, Wisconsin.
The Purchasing Clerk reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for coordinating activites of the purchasing function.
Converting of purchase requisitions to purchase orders, email vendors for confirmation of pricing and delivery.
Daily interaction with vendors via email/phone.
- Daily communication with Planners and Operations Manager for review order status, verifications and changes to delivery.
- Expediting of all materials as needed
- Review daily purchase requisitions and ensure all pertinent information is completed
- Enter ROG when materials are received.
- Reconcile monthly inventory counts.
- Manage suppliers by holding them to delivery, qulity and pricing commitments. Receive order confirmations and file with purchase orders.
- Prepare reports as required and updaate spreadsheets daily.
- Maintain inventroy levels accordingly.
- Monitor shipping and overall costs.
- Perform other duties in support of "system" integrity as required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- College degree preferred. High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of three years related work experience
- Basic knowledge of ordering and inventory levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Understanding of Microsoft Excel & Word
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
Why You Should Apply:
- Competitive compensation, including a $500 Sign On Bonus and Quarterly Bonus Plan
- A variety of Health benefit packages to fit your needs (without breaking the bank), Dental Insurance and VIsion insurance (free to you)
- 401K with a generous match of up to 6%, immediatel vested and eligible for company match
- 8 paid holidays, plus 2 paid floating holidays
- Paid Time Off (and lots of it!)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development Opportunities
- Exciting Opportunities for Career Growth World Wide!
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]