What We Do: Mativ is a global leader in specialty materials headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia. The Company offers a wide range of critical components and engineered solutions to solve our customers’ most complex challenges. With over 7,500 employees worldwide, we manufacture on four continents and generate sales in more than 100 countries. We offer a wide range of premium applications across diversified and growing end markets, from filtration to healthcare to sustainable packaging. Our broad portfolio of technologies combines polymers, fibers, and resins to optimize the performance of our customers’ products across multiple stages of the value chain. Our leading positions are a testament to our best-in-class global manufacturing, supply chain, and materials science capabilities. We drive innovation and enhance performance, finding potential in the impossible.
What You’ll Do: Under the direction of the Production Supervisor and designated Lead Operator, the Extrusion Machine Operator is responsible for the efficient set-up and operation of extrusion lines in order to safely produce high-quality products in accordance with the standard operating procedure, production schedule, set-up instructions, and quality specifications.
- 1 Year Machine Operating experience in a manufacturing environment required
- Mechanical Aptitude required
- Basic Math, Reading and Writing skills required
- Ability to maintain regular, predictable, and punctual attendance required
- Ability to use a ruler or other measurement tools to ensure products meet customer expectations
- Ability to read and understand prints (part dimensions, fabrication, packaging)
- Experience with precision measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers and dedicated check fixtures and other hand tools is a plus.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- All applicants must pass a pre-employment physical, background check and drug screen
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive bi-weekly pay with the opportunity to advance
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance from the day one
- Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off from day one
- Tuition Reimbursement
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Mativ is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Mativ, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]