Customer Master Data Manager
Mativ is a global leader in specialty materials headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia. The Company offers a wide range of critical components and engineered solutions to solve our customers’ most complex challenges. With over 7,500 employees worldwide, we manufacture on four continents and generate sales in more than 100 countries. We offer a wide range of premium applications across diversified and growing end markets, from filtration to healthcare to sustainable packaging.
Our broad portfolio of technologies combines polymers, fibers, and resins to optimize the performance of our customers’ products across multiple stages of the value chain. Our leading positions are a testament to our best-in-class global manufacturing, supply chain, and materials science capabilities. We drive innovation and enhance performance, finding potential in the impossible.
This role is based in Mativ’s corporate headquarters in Alpharetta, GA. While there will be some flexibility to work from home on an ad hoc basis, candidates need to be local to Alpharetta and should anticipate spending time in the office each week (typically 3 days minimum, though requirements will vary).
The Customer Master Data Manager will play a pivotal role in ensuring the quality and value of our master data across the organization. Their responsibilities will encompass managing the day-to-day operations of the customer master data domain, creating and implementing global Master Data Governance & Management processes, and creating & maintaining data quality standards that directly contribute to business outcomes.
This role will be a part of the new Global MDM team and become the global subject matter expert on customer master data and lead the customer portion of the MDM roadmap. They will work closely with our Data & Analytics, and IT partners in identifying solutions to business problems.
This role will need to act as a strategic partner to our internal customers and stakeholders, providing thought leadership and their expertise in data management to solve business problems. They will interact in matrixed and cross-functional teams and need to be able to apply economic thinking and creative problem solving to identify issues root causes and potential solutions. Their work will be a mixture of defined roadmap initiatives and data improvement projects.
- Manage MDM Operations – manage the Customer MDM Analyst and day-to-day operations of the customer master data domain. This includes data management for the Oracle R12 system, global analytical master data workflows, and data issue remediation.
- Develop and Implement Global Master Data Governance – work with internal stakeholders and the broader MDM team to design and implement global master data governance and management processes across a multi-ERP environment for the Customer domain.
- Develop, Implement, and Improve Data Quality Metrics – develop and implement data quality metrics for the Customer master data domain to drive desired business outcomes. Monitor and report out on these metrics and lead projects to improve the quality and address root causes. Conduct data & process analytics in the customer domain to improve the quality and value of customer master data.
- MDM Technology Implementation & Support– support the implementation of a new analytical MDM platform for the Customer domain, including designing business rules, match & merge and survivorship logic, and data quality measures. Once deployed, they will be responsible for managing the MDM workflows, business rules, system
- Customer Master Data Liaison and Partner – act as the internal Customer master data liaison to the business units and corporate functions, using their knowledge and expertise in the domain to contribute towards business objectives. They will also support various business and IT led projects as it relates to customer master data.
- 5+ years in master data management or analytics,
- 5+ years working in an ERP or CRM in the manufacturing or related industry,
- Experience in a multi-ERP/CRM environment or leveraging data from multiple sources,
- Experience as a designer or super-user with Power BI or a similar data visualization software,
- Demonstrated ability in the areas of:
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Managing multiple projects at once
- Concise communication to peers and leadership
- Learning new skills and business functions
- Advanced data analytics experience in Power BI or SQL
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA) or the application of AI technologies
- Customer Service, Sales, or Marketing experience
- Supervisory experience
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Mativ is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at Mativ, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected].