- Schedules all incoming and outgoing trucks
- Checks inventory availability
- Relieves inventories and supplies using the system
- Adds inventory and receipts for the current location
- Prepares all necessary paperwork for each outgoing shipment
- Maintains receipt log for incoming product
- Communicates with outside warehouses daily
- Directs the Warehouse Personnel for all truck and shipping needs.
- Communicate/troubleshoot any shipping issues with proper area/dept to ensure material is ready at designated time.
- Prepares paperwork for billing/accounts payable
- Work independently with guidance on matters of an exceptional or unusual nature, and maintain confidentiality of selected information at all times.
- Work closely with Customer Service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Update shipping schedule and send information to outside warehouses when needed.
- Participate in monthly safety meetings and coaching activities
- Other duties as assigned
- High school education with advanced level training
- Four (4) to six (6) years of office experience including high level skills and several years supporting management.
- Preferred Proficiency in Oracle/MRP and Outlook systems
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of transportation and customs regulations
- Must be positive team player, very professional, self-starting, solutions oriented and customer focused
- Ability to multi task and handle stress
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Give direction in the shipping, quality, and production departments
- Must satisfactorily complete fork truck training program
- Strong math and computer skills
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]