Financial Business Systems Manager
The Manager, Financial Business Systems is a highly visible role that oversees and supports the corporate financial business systems providing accurate and timely consolidated reporting of financial data. The role serves as subject expert and leads administration and management of the OneStream Consolidation Platform and processes. The role applies a mix of analytical, functional, and technical skills to develop and implement innovative solutions that further continuous process improvement.
The role also provides support to strategic projects and other business systems including the Blackline platform.
- Manage global business application administration and maintenance for the OneStream and Blackline platforms including maintenance of metadata structures, application instances, report creation and maintenance, new release and enhancement projects, user access, and training.
- Identify, analyze, design, and maintain cost-effective and efficient application development solutions that align with business initiatives and corporate strategies.
- Maintain security frameworks and user administration including setup of new users, assigning role and access levels, removal and change requests.
- Create and maintain system, process, internal control and change management documentation and ensure application of established governance processes and controls.
- Serve as the OneStream consolidation platform subject matter expert for support of features including consolidation processes, financial planning and other enhancement projects or solutions.
- Demonstrate knowledge of full range of OneStream functional capabilities including XFGet Functions, Quick Views, and Cube Views.
- Maintain knowledge on developments in OneStream platform; lead system upgrades, training and roll out of new functionality of OneStream modules.
- Support the implementation of ongoing improvements/enhancements to OneStream platform and related closing and data collection processes; drive process improvements and leverage technical capabilities to simplify and streamline financial close activities.
- Support and serve as OneStream expert of critical financial activities including monitoring and evaluating business unit financial submissions, guiding business unit finance teams on technical/process topics, identifying and investigating data errors and discrepancies, performing data validations and corrections to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting; provide the most effective and efficient process and tools for data loading during corporate month end close.
- Provide oversight for corporate business system projects to ensure executed effectively in a timely manner and within budget, including roll out of Blackline platform implementation.
- Support the development, deployment and maintenance of financial reports and dashboards including the collection of end user requirements and building reports to their specification in compliance with management approvals and controls.
- Support enterprise-wide end users on training and critical OneStream functionalities to facilitate financial data mining for analysis, inquiries and ad hoc reporting.
- Ensure preservation of historical data integrity.
- Maintain an understanding of the business finance reporting requirements: GAAP, Statutory, Consolidations, Segment, and Tax needs and how users leverage and use information to run functions.
- Support corporate financial business system audits and SOX compliance requirements.
- Develop, coach and mentor team to build their professional growth and maximize potential.
- Serve as liaison and partner with IT, and provide support to other corporate business systems as requested.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, with a minimum of 8+ years experience in a corporate reporting environment
- Experience working with one or more of the following as an administrator, implementer or power user: OneStream, BCP, HFM, FDM, Hyperion Planning or Essbase
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles along with accounting and financial close processes relating to consolidation, budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- Excellent change control process management skills, including knowledge of SOX compliance requirements
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage through complexity
- Must be a team player and be able to handle multiple assignments with deadlines
- Demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to execute with follow through
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively across all levels of the organization
- Project management experience is a plus
- OneStream certifications or Administrator training preferred
- OneStream Cube Views and Guided Reporting or HFM’s Financial Report building experience preferred
- Experience with Oracle, SAP, Blackline platforms preferred
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]