World Class Benefits That Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts starting 1st of month after 30 days.
- Employer Paid Vision, Life Insurance, ADD, Critical Illness, and STD and LTD Disability
- 401K with a Generous Match
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Up to 120 hours Paid Vacation/Time Off During Your First Year
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Support and Professional Development
- Great Opportunities for Career Growth
At SWM, Essential isn’t just what we make. It’s what we do.
Every day, our papers, films, and nets and nonwovens are used in a diverse range of products, applications and industries around the world. As experts in highly engineered materials made from fibers, resins and polymers, we provide solutions to make products stronger, more durable and with increased performance. From accessory materials for face shields and medical devices, to protective helmets for hospital workers, law enforcement and military, to support layers for filtration and Reverse Osmosis (RO) applications for clean drinking water – and much more, we are proud to serve customers who make a world of difference in the markets they operate in and the products they improve.
We are currently recruiting for a Process Engineer at our manufacturing plant in beautiful Woodville, WI. This position is responsible for process optimization, methods improvements, and application of the Corporate Quality program to the operations of the plant.
- Evaluate, make recommendations, and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs, and changeovers.
- Make recommendations and develop innovative solutions regarding equipment upgrades and product changes including customer product issues, quality issues, alternative product options and cost reductions
- Partners with customers, sales, and operations to improve existing products and commercialize new products and processes through product manufacturing.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- BS in Engineering (preferably chemical, polymer/plastic, or mechanical)
- 5+ years of related experience
- Die Cutting and Rotary experience required
- Hands on manufacturing experience required
- Ability to understand and implement World Class manufacturing
- Access & Excel Database
- Data analysis such as Six-Sigma and/or Lean Manufacturing preferred
- Autocad Drafting preferred
- Ability to read Symmetrics preferred
- Mechanical aptitude preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interaction, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Self starter, with the ability to work both independently and in a team oriented environment
- Strong project management skills to deliver results on time and on budget
- ISO knowledge
- Ability to apply statistical process/quality control
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the incumbent. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this position.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]