- Evaluate, make recommendations, and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs, and changeovers.
- Make recommendations and develop innovative solutions regarding equipment upgrades and product changes including customer product issues, quality issues, alternative product options and cost reductions
- Partners with customers, sales, and operations to improve existing products and commercialize new products and processes through product manufacturing.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or other protected status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. SWM International is committed to help individuals with disabilities participate in the workforce, and ensure equal opportunity to compete for jobs. If you require an accommodation to submit a resume for positions at SWM, please email our Talent Acquisition Team at [email protected]