Schneider Co-op - Marketing & Communications (Start Spring/Summer 2021)
Schneider Electric has an opportunity for a Marketing & Communications Co-Op in our Foxborough, MA location.
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 13 5 ,000 + employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do no t necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position .
Role and Responsibilities
Support the Offer Creation and Strategic Initiative Team to "build a world class and lean Offer Creation Engine that creates innovative solutions and services and drives towards ever increasing customer delight and business value."
Breadth of responsibilities may include:
- Engage and communicate with stakeholders via various channels to drive awareness, establish change champions, expand the reach of the Offer Creation Strategic Initiative Team, and proactively address concerns
- Define communication model, identify customizations in communication model to suit specific needs of different groups
- Develop and Rise Communications Plan
- Track Communications Metrics
- Experience with mixed media, including video editing is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Yammer is a plus.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- MBA (preferred)
- BS in Engineering, Marketing, Communications or Business
- Strong analytics and data mining experiencing
- Experience with process design and re-engineering
- Experience with process and operational benchmarking
- Experience with survey design and data analysis
- Experience with product development (agile, design for six sigma, etc.) and lean principles
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentations, social media) and ability to work with geographically dispersed and diverse team
- Excellent organizational skills and solution focus
- Proactive self-starter
Schneider Electric offers a robust benefits package to support our employees such as flexible work arrangements, paid family leave,401(k)+ match, and more. Click here to find out more about working with us: http://se.com/us/careers .
We seek out and reward people for putting the customer first, being disruptive to the status quo, embracing different perspectives, continuously learning, and acting like owners. We're recognized around the world for welcoming people as they are. We create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.