Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 13 5 ,000 + employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric USA is a leading manufacturer of equipment for electrical distribution, industrial control, and automation. We have the following position available in Tualatin, Oregon: Offer Manager.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Monitor the business such as turnover, volume, profitability, selling prices, costs, by product, country and segment.
- Responsible for all marketing deliverables for product development project s.
- Manage the transition to maximize that margin that includes write-offs, inventory and price transition.
- Drive regular benchmarks to assess the competitors on the 4P's. Meet different kinds of customer that includes End Users, OEMs, system integrators, panel builders, contractors, distributors and partners.
- Understand the market needs and trends.
- Monitor and reviews the stars offer such as COGS, margin rate and NSP.
- Review the offer quality level such as quality issue, delivery time and FFR.
- Define and review the price positioning rules and tools.
- Oversees the transaction or OEM business.
- Work on pricing with dedicated method such as Window Shadow Blind method.
- Define the price architecture between ranges against competition.
- Review the costs of the products, raw material, packaging and transportation.
- Update the price and monitors country implementation with the BD team.
- Take into account the market prices in offer evolution and business models.
- Manage the price of the product transition.
- Manage big deal pricing.
- Forecast demand and manages product rollover.
- Define the launch forecasted quantity and inventory level.
- Manage forecasting process with manufacturing to meet availability promise while reducing inventory.
- Define Product/Offer Roadmap taking into account market and customer requirements, competition and technology.
- Propose product discontinuance and manages product obsolescence process. Manage product rollovers.
- Manage the product evolution.
- Contribute to the definitions of three years offer evolution road-map.
- Leads the board of changes and monitors the results of the products evolutions projects.
- Give priorities to the products evolutions project according to the objectives.
- Create marketing specification for product evolution.
- Maintain certifications at the right level.
- Create and updates the data such as new ref, OPS, catalog, leaflet, software for design and quotation.
- Continuously seek ways to achieve business growth through innovative products having sustainable competitive advantage.
- Take the management for new offers coming from PMP from the produce stage gate. Manage the substitution plan and offers withdrawals. Contribute to long term strategy and offer roadmap.
- Define the promotion plan. Update the communication arguments and tools from for every media and supports (intranet and leaflet).
- Create the marketing communication plan (new bundle).
- Creates the launch file (OB). Propose marketing campaigns to dynamize the market (channel development, sales more with accessories or new products, price repositioning, specific application, usage or market segment).
- Set the needed training tools and programs for Sales people and Customers.
- Set the logistic offer such as standard leadtime for customers, stocking policy (distribution and RDC) in collaboration with Supply Chain.
- Support business development. Give support to win key equipment, or solutions projects. Support to the promotional and training actions plan.
- Support the MKT Channel to assess and review partners.
- 25% travel for worldwide business/product management. 50% Telecommuting.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do no t necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- This position requires a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field and 3 years of work experience in power quality equipment (harmonic filtering and power factor correction) OR a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related field and 5 years of work experience in power quality equipment (harmonic filtering and power factor correction).
- Also must have 3 years of work experience with the following: 1.) Analyzing market/technology trends, competitive landscape and client needs to develop product concept requirements; 2.) Utilizing project management process (PMP) as it relates to marketing function; 3.) Downstream marketing activities for Power Quality products; 4.) Improving reliability, efficiency and productivity of electrical system using simulation tools for Power Quality products; 5.) Reviewing and configuring product lines for large industrial and large commercial utility; 6.) Project management; and 7.) Executing electro-intensive and sensitive projects such as O/G. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
This position is covered by our company's Employee Referral Program. Any applicant who is interested in this position or who was referred to this position may apply by submitting a complete resume in English through this site.