North American Business Process Reference CLO-CPC
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 13 5 ,000 + employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric USA is a leading manufacturer of equipment for electrical distribution, industrial control, and automation. We have the following position for a North America Business Process Reference CLO-CPC available in Franklin, Tennessee.
What do you get to do in this position?
- S/he collaborates with other departments to integrate logistics with business systems or processes such as customer sales order management accounting, or shipping.
- S/he will manage all aspects of working with Schneider's commercial teams to understand our customer's business needs then translating those needs into Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system requirements via business rules and technical definitions.
- S/he plans or implements material flow management systems to meet production requirements.
- S/he will work closely with our Digital team to define the technical solutions, regression testing, implementation plans, and follow up on project progress.
- S/he resolves problems concerning transportation, logistics, systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- S/he will lead the business transformation aspects of these capabilities across all regions once the new processes are deployed.
- S/he will train new users on the custom Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) functionalities, train customers, explain to all stakeholders the impact and benefits of these capabilities.
- S/he implements specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
- S/he will define the measures of usage and success of these capabilities.
- S/he establishes or monitors specific supply customer based performance measurement systems.
- S/he will support the other aspects of the program such as customer feedback process, conduct customer visits, Commercial Logistics Offer creation, analytics and analysis.
- S/he will engage with our front office and customers on a regular basis to ensure our capabilities are meeting customer needs.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do no t necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position .
This job might be for you if:
- T his position requires a Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, IT or related and five years of progressive work experience in SAP cross-functional project deployment for business process flows in a B2B (business-to-business) environment.
- Also, must have 5 years of work experience utilizing SAP to execute: 1. Performing order management, distribution execution and front office processes; 2. Executing Logistics and Supply Chain order management and execution valued at $1 billion; 3. Engineering and aligning commercial requirements with logistics capabilities, and project management; and 4. Managing front office orders and defining change development.
This position is covered by our company's Employee Referral Program. Any applicant who is interested in this position or who was referred to this position may apply by submitting a complete resume in English through this site.