Electrical Subject Matter Expert
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric & Autodesk are partnering in order to develop a new product to ease the design of electrical networks in the BIM environment. This is a very ambitious and promising partnership where the alliance of Autodesk and Schneider Electric respective expertise will allow us to release on the market a software that will support our customers from conceptual design to detailed design to enable their economic growth and overall business efficiency while designing more sustainable buildings. In this context, we are looking for an Electrical Subject Matter Expert.
The mission consists in translating business strategy and business requirements - set by the Product Manager - into specific software requirements adhering to standards and helping the Product Manager in defining User Acceptance Test Plan and Acceptance Criteria for the implementation done from the development teams.
- Build a broad understanding of customer practices, identifying local habits and specificities co-designing solutions with targeted user
- Identify Customer and business needs with the support of the Product Manager
- Collaborate with countries local electrical experts on design calculation input as per the relevant standards
- Translate business and customer needs into software requirements to build software solutions
- Identify countries localization requirements linked to local offer and local electrical design practices
- Give inputs to the product team about the different electrical global and local standards
- Support the features prioritization and the definition of Minimum Lovable Product in line with business strategy and development constraints
- Act as the voice of customer and business towards the development team
- Define user acceptance test plan and acceptance criteria along with the Product Manager
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- Deep Electrical design understanding, different electrical calculation standards and customer experience knowledge
- Ability to translate customer needs and business strategy in user stories and software requirements
- Ability to document user stories, requirements and test plans
- Ability to identify minimum cost, maximum return solutions
- Effectiveness in a cross-cultural environment
- Leadership and capacity to foster collaboration toward a common goal
- Fluent in English
Qualification & Experience:
- Ms. Electrical Engineering
- Strong experiences in the functions of Business Analyst
- Previous experience of Agile