Customer Service Manager
Schneider Electric creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 13 5 ,000 + employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment .
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Schneider Electric Systems USA, Inc. is a global technology company that works in partnership with a broad range of industrial and commercial customers to design and supply advanced technologies to optimize operational performance and profitability. We have the following position available in Foxboro, Massachusetts.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Manages activities for Order Entry and Scheduling, returns and warranty services.
- Monitors sales order systems to ensure accurate receipt and booking of sales orders.
- Tracks sales shipments, delivery and backlog activities, providing internal sales reporting and metrics.
- Provides Customer Service regarding the status of orders and resolves customer inquiries and requests.
- Manages order management team including all personnel decisions, growth and development of the function.
- Efficient entry of all sales orders and scheduling to ensure customer needs are met while maintaining efficient loading of factory resources.
- Directs a multi-functional team which interfaces with customers, Sales, Partners, Manufacturing and the line of business.
- Provides timely and accurate delivery quotations and delivery expectations to customers and sales partners.
- Maintains a safe work environment and compliance with all corporate and plant policies and guidelines.
- Manages all repair and warranty operations, including RMA approval and credits / returns. Improves daily operations of the team and processes including the use of SAP & Buy Automation. Maintains accurate and timely lead-times to Customers and Sales team.
- Supervises 7 Subordinates.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do no t necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
. This job might be for you if:
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Administration, or Engineering and 5 years of progressive work experience in International Supply Chain for electronics/electrical components.
- Also must have 5 years of work experience with: 1.) Daily review of demand orders with internal and external customers; 2.) Establishing and reviewing material forecasting to drive 25,000 active materials and $9 million dollars of inventory with supply team; 3.) Lead and drive changes in operations, inventory, and planning as it pertains to lean manufacturing systems for an electronics company; and 4.) Analyzing supplier spend with commodity management experiences.
This position is covered by our company's Employee Referral Program. Any applicant who is interested in this position or who was referred to this position may apply by submitting a complete resume in English through this site.