Marketing and Business Development Manager
Schneider Electric USA is a leading manufacturer of equipment for electrical distribution, industrial control, and automation. Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 135,000+ employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
We have the following position available in Franklin, Tennessee: Marketing and Business Development Manager.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Provide input as a member of the team for the ongoing marketing strategy for new and existing Home and Distribution solutions including load centers, circuit breakers (arc fault, ground fault, dual function), metering, CSED, surge protection, solar / alternate energy solutions, and New Solutions such as Wiring devices (switches, outlets/receptacles, ground fault, dimmers, fan controls, including "smart" Wi-Fi /z-wave enabled / app based solutions), energy monitoring solutions and other future anticipated "connected home" solutions to be defined.
- Develop and coordinate the execution of the tactical marketing plan in conjunction with support functions including the Global Marketing team, Offer Management team, Digital Customer Experience team, and other third-party agencies and marketing partners.
- Interact with wholesale and retail channel partners, electrical contractors, HVAC contractors, low voltage contractors and home builders from a partnership and business development standpoint to better understand solution requirements for electrical distribution, connected home solutions, energy monitoring and control and whole home surge protection requirements.
- Develops and implements pilot programs with home builders around connected home/living solutions to build business opportunity with specific home builder partners and also enrich the solution roadmap and offer for Schneider Electric.
- No more than 25% U.S. travel for customer requirements and programs. This position does not manage people, projects or functions.
We know skills and competencies show up in many different ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
This job might be for you if:
- This position requires a Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration or related field and 3 years of work experience in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, sales, marketing, business development, and channel management OR in the alternative a Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration or related field and 5 years of progressive work experience in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, sales, marketing, business development, and channel management.
- Also must have 3 years of experience with:
1.) Data manipulation and analytics including advanced spreadsheet skills and database manipulation
2.) Advanced project management
3.) Budget management and allocation
4.) Electrical wholesale and retail marketing campaigns
5.) IEC and global market solutions in order to leverage international solutions to be adapted and marketed within set geography.
This position is covered by our company's Employee Referral Program. Any applicant who is interested in this position or who was referred to this position may apply by submitting a complete resume in English through this site.