Data Management Specialist, HR Services
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Data Management Specialist (006CTC) to make an impact in our businesses
At Schneider Electric , we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
- Oversee employee data updates - processing new hires (local & international transfers), investigating any process and/or system issues & resolving them
- Prepare, extract & analyze reports of Data Quality issues
- Manage stakeholders from various other HR functions across EAJP region
- Crafting the standard operating procedure (SOP) for any country within scope. Will be responsible to continuously update the standard operating procedures, knowledge database for said countries
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the systems and processes to help improve on the best-in-class service