Employee Experience Advisor, HR Services (Japanese / Korean speakers)
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Employee Experience Advisor, HR Services (006CT5) to make an impact in our businesses
At Schneider Electric , we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
- Act as first point of contact for all employee request and enquiries pertaining to HR matters. This includes company policies, company system support / troubleshooting, compensation, recruitment, etc. (response is provided via phone calls, emails, ticketing system or chat).
- Ensure proper documentation and administration of employee requests as per the agreed service level agreements
- Prepare and analyze reports to identify trends of any issues pertaining to employee requests and provide information to the respective HR teams to formulate HR interventions if necessary
- Design creative job aids, policy manuals, knowledge database and other reference materials to assist in resolving employee enquiries and issues
- Crafting the standard operating procedure (SOP) for any country within scope. Will be responsible to continuously update the standard operating procedures, knowledge database for said countries
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the systems and processes to help improve on the best-in-class service