Analytics Application Developer
Schneider Electric is offering you an opportunity to do something really big. We're leading the Energy Revolution and Digital Transformation of Energy Management. We provide integrated efficiency solutions that combine energy, automation and software. We believe that great people and a collaborative culture make Schneider Electric a great company. Our commitment to Innovation, Diversity and Sustainability ensures that Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment.
The Analytics Center of Excellence (ACE) supports the North America Operation and offers an exciting opportunity to solve key business challenges through leading edge data analytics. As our new Analytics Application Developer, you will help specify, design, and develop applications that connect our business partners to our solutions and guide them to critical insights. More specifically, you will support our advanced analytics projects by:
- Collaborating with business partners and ACE colleagues to discuss business challenges, define requirements, and design analytics solutions
- Implementing analytics applications in R Shiny with a focus on user experience and scalability
- Performing usability testing
- Being a digital disruptor within our domain by researching leading edge technologies and capabilities
- Participating in development activities and applying education from those activities to daily work
Here, it is not just our data lake that is diverse - so are we. We form a unique and dynamic department working with innovative technologies in a modern and visionary organization. We enjoy developing both personal and professional skills and sharing knowledge with our brilliant colleagues. At Schneider Electric, we believe in five essential core values: we put our customers first, dare to disrupt through innovation, embrace differences, learn every day, and act like owners in everything we do.
You know how to interpret data in a smart way and develop solutions that bring value to the customer
You enjoy diving into data - and you know how to present findings to serve customer needs.