Enterprise Account Manager (Data Center / Clould Service Providers)
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose?
An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for a Enterprise Account Manager (0069O2) to make a difference!
At Schneider Electric , we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
Strategic Sales Planning
- Named Account Identification & Mapping Account type using Standardized Account Mapping Criteria
- Named Account Review & Strategic Account Planning to grow Secure Power (SP) Division SOW & Sales Revenue in each name account
- Key Opportunity Close Planning to progress Key Deals in Funnel to timely closure; meeting Quarterly/Yearly Sales Targets Sector Business Review & Planning to grow SP Division Sales Revenue in target Sector/s.
- Thorough research & assess on target Sector/s to establish strategies to penetrate & expand Sector/s.
- Key Solutions Mapping & Selling Strategies to develop Large Data Center Physical Infrastructure (DCPI) Turnkey Sales Execution
- Manage Accounts and develop more qualified opportunities to achieve strong revenue growth target & Share of wallet per Named Account.
- Develop & Manage key Opportunities to Closure to achieve Target Win Rate, Up-sell objectives, Target Revenue per deal, Target Monthly/ Quarterly Quota.
- Develop expertise in IT Business Product/Enterprise Solutions/Large DCPI Turnkey Solutions Selling to address Named Accounts & Opportunities
- Develop unique Value Propositions & Solutions Differentiations as a Team at Account level & Opportunity level
- Develop proficiencies in Sales Execution Process, Use of Sale Tools (BFO/InTouch/Designer Portal/Sales Portals)
- Manage a strong Opportunity Pipeline & Track opportunity Win Rate to achieve Accurate Monthly/Quarterly/ Yearly Forecast Targets by LOB, by Individual & Sector Sales Quota
- Conduct Opportunity Lost & Win Reviews to enhance the discipline of Internal Sales Learning and promote sharing of best Selling Practices across Sales & Extended Sales Team
- Work closely with Technical Teams, SMEs, LOBs, BDs, Service Delivery team and functional teams to develop, manage and close deals on time on target
- Strategize, develop & deliver strong pitch to customers on Schneider & IT Business offerings, proposed solutions and Corporate messaging across the sales cycle
- Develop Internal & External Partnership Selling
- X-BU selling & Large X-BU Turnkey Opportunities development and creation
- Develop Strategic Sell-with & Sell-through Partnerships with key Solution Partners/System Integrators/Contractors at Sector level, Account Level & Opportunity Level
- Participate in all Sales Enablement, Coaching & Certifications to enhance Competency level in required Knowledge, Skills & Conduct