Contractors Account Manager (Low Voltage, Klang Valley)
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Contractors Account Manager (006DKF) to make an impact in our businesses
At Schneider Electric , we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
A critical part of the role requires a record of previous success and experience working with joinery sub-contractors that are specialists in working on commercial projects. Main contractor contacts are also part of this role, so experienced job holder is the minimum requirement.
The main focus of this position is to support our contractor clients' specification business by developing current partner relationships, securing orders via the tender process, and obtaining switched specifications where possible.
Success will be measured on the sales for all product types available through Schneider Electric group.
Duties and responsibilities
- Drive sales strategy to develop new business opportunities within Malaysia.
- Locate and build out accounts in your set target market though use of various data sources
- Initiate, plan, execute verticals sales plan for contractor clients which focus in Malaysia
- Support and manage M&E Contractors during tender process and influence the specification where possible and securing the orders.
- Understand and address competitive positioning within the market
- Have the product knowledge expertise in driving through the sales process; with solution definition, design and propose a solution to address the customer's specific needs
- Maintain visibility into own activities through proper reporting and work in a team environment to help improve the company's overall success in sales
- Be accountable in managing direct contractors and take ownership of the accounts; developing customer loyalty and build trust in customers
- Collaborate and work with tendering, EDAC team, prescription and sales teams in specific business units to help build pipeline and develop own sales skills
- Entering/maintaining accurate information in Bridge Front Office.
- Hold ownership and be driven to meet and exceed own monthly and quarterly KPIs.
- Proactively update/provide market intel of projects that work closely with the consultant and end user sales team.
Experience and skills we are looking for:
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Proven sales experience with minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience in
engineering, or equivalent
• Strong technical background (Low & High Voltage)
• Prior sales experience (Outbound preferable)
• Electrical contractors or building segment experience preferred
• Experience of working in / selling to / Main-contractor & M&E contractors
• Knowledge of decision-making units/stake holder management in larger
business in a plus
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, international team environment
• Strong verbal and written communication/presentation skills
• Result-oriented, attention to details, proactive, dynamic and able to multi
-task while efficiently managing own priorities
• Able to work independently under pressure and within tight deadlines
• Strong IT and digital skills
• Motivation, drive and self-starting attitude
• Able to work across borders inside a global community of experts, involving
online tools and expertise repository
Benefits we offer:
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Flexible work arrangement
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
We are looking forward to welcoming you in our team!