Field Services Engineering & Technical Expert (Network)
This position is accountable for site intervention, troubleshooting and major technical issue support. The incumbent will provide technical support as Network products, both in the shop and on site. Work on competitive equipment may also be part of the role. He/she will provide technical instruction and guidance to new and less experienced FSR. He/she will support site intervention such as quality issue, customer relationship risk. Analyze and complete malfunctions in Network equipment through global technical escalation and interpret root cause based on knowledge of Networking system. He/she must be able to take expert job such as making documents, delivery solution within fixed period. Identify sales opportunities to propose new solution into our market and submit them to sales teams. Any intervention will have to be prepared and executed based on safety guidelines (safety training, safety audit, etc.)
• Provide outstanding product guideline and solution
• Advise customers on best proposal, new solution and upgrade opportunities
• Technical support on equipment based on the Schneider Electric product as Network
• Submit digital opportunity detected during his/her interventions
• Leads or contributes to Field Services Representative small projects coordination on technical base.
• Support with technical base of Networking to quotation team
• Must have proven skill level to interpret blueprints and other service documents, including but not limited to, specifications, reporting and quality requirements.
• Should be able to perform basic audits of customer's Networking systems based on product
• Support official letter to be required all information about technical inquiry
• Support on defective product (Network) from site about quality issue to find root cause through co-work with quality team.
• Technical assist on inquire from Schneider Electric Service Partners about evaluating technical and professional performance.
• When at customer site, looks for other business opportunities outside current scope of work and lead them to the sales team
• Is in permanent relation with his planner/coordinator for smooth execution of his intervention
• He/She can visit on site to investigate to verify root cause and gathering all information