System Solution Electrical Engineer
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: System Solution Engineer (Electrical)
We are looking for an experienced System Solution Engineer (Electrical) to be part of a team that provides critical facilities consulting and design for the IT, telecoms, financial services, colocation business and other key industries.
What will you do?
- Liaising with customer's project teams, consultants and internal teams to understand the project requirement/scope/needs and promote SE data center and secure power solutions to customer during prescription process. Development of SE systems or turn-key solution (design and build) which includes both SE's products/systems as well as integration of 3 rd party services and systems (interior fit-out works, electrical and mechanical systems, fire protection, etc.) Convert the project scope into solution to successfully meet the customer needs as well as create competitive advantage through right design and selection
- Ensure the solution compliance to the local standards, regulation, codes and safety requirements
- Create all required documentation in terms of load/capacity calculations, design calculations, drawings, layouts, specifications, block schematics, solution presentation, solution value proposition, compliance table, etc.
- Solution design should ensure the successful project implementation and customer satisfaction
- Provide engineering support to the team during installation in terms of process, tools required, procedures, regulatory compliance, Dos and Don'ts, technical interpretations and support, and ensure quality.