Field Service Channel Manager
Service Channel Manager will be responsible for proactively driving incremental revenue via strategic demand generation and marketing initiatives through our local partners. This position will work directly with sales team and marketing leadership to leverage marketing strategies to and through our partners to increase loyalty and ultimately revenue within the local/regional districts.
The expectation of this position is to be able to build and manage an end-to-end channel management & growth program with higher focus on program setup and management in initial years but growing emphasis on sales contribution program setup and execution matures.
• Develop and execute sales & marketing initiatives that are strategically aligned to business growth/goals in collaboration with service marketing and sales team.
• Manage supplier relationship and conduct growth plays to transform suppliers into revenue & margin generators
• Contribute to and develop/implement go to market strategies/plans that drive offer intake and secure market share
• Channel Management
- Develop and executes the channel growth sales and marketing actions plan
- Saturate existing channel while nurturing new partners
- Ensure the channel's profitability
- Manage the customers' Portfolio
- Follow and review the Sales Execution