Consultants Account Manager
Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Consultants Account Manager
What will you do?
• To build trust, value add and secure relationship with Mechanical & Electrical (M&E) consultants
• Well versed in Electrical design and Building Management System
• Deploys all prescription actions with M&E consultants assigned to maximize business with them
• Deploy & lead successfully the Prescription programs to the M&E consultants
• To bring Schneider Electric solutions directly to M&E consultants and understanding their needs.
• Promote visibility of Schneider Electric in the local consultant network
• To be knowledgeable on full SE offers and Technical Expert for selected offer
• Align the goals and strategies to accomplish short-term & long-term project s being specified.
• Positive client relationship with clear interaction and engagement.
• Clear view of consultant channel and prescribing opportunities for solution deployment
• Regularly conduct training, coordinate with Marketing to organize technical sharing / seminar/product launching for M&E consultant networks
• Regularly update sales team with new knowledge about products, international/local standards to improve technical competency of the team.
• Responsible to drive the platforming of all the key accounts (Consultants) into bFO.
• Clear reporting on all activities as and when required in company's bFO (Salesforce.com), regular collaboration session with the Contractor Team, leading the SOC meeting with all BUs' stakeholders, overall Pipeline Prescription discussion with the management.