Field Service Engineer, Taipei
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose?
An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Field Service Engineer (006HUZ) to make an impact!
At Schneider Electric , we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Field Service Engineer (FSE) is accountable for installing, inspecting, maintaining, troubleshooting and repairing customer equipment. The incumbent will maintain, retrofit, and provide technical support for all Schneider products, both in the shop and on site. Work on competitive equipment may also be part of the role. The role will instruct customers on the operation and maintenance of equipment.
As an Operation role, the Field Service Engineer must be available to respond to emergency calls and for intervention when required for customers' assistance. Maintain service equipment, tools and documentation. Identify sales opportunities and submit them to sales teams in the Field Service systems.
What you will do:
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Advise customers on best practice, new services and upgrade opportunities
- Perform Startup/Commissioning on equipment across the Schneider Electric product portfolio.
- Perform Preventive, scheduled and unscheduled Maintenance on equipment
- Track Installed Base (serviceable assets)
- Submit Opportunity Detected during his interventions
- Support serviceable Schneider equipment including but not limited to: electrical switchgear, HVAC/CRAC systems, UPS systems, PDUs, RPPs, BMS systems, PLCs, HMIs, Drives
- Leads or contributes to Field Services small projects coordination and execution on customer site (end of life, modernization, upgrade etc)
- Must have proven skill level to interpret blueprints and other service documents, including but not limited to, specifications, reporting and quality requirements.
- Perform basic audits of customer's electrical systems and equipment.