Great People make Schneider Electric a great company.
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose and that continuously creates an inclusive environment where you are empowered to do your best and be innovative?
The Role: Downstream Planner
This position is for future opportunities with Schneider. We are actively recruiting and interviewing for future positions in Supply Chain Management.
What will you do?
- Performs review and analysis of forecast and orders received from customers and aligns them with MPP/ Factory Planners on driving recovery towards Business Lines
- Communicates with downstream and ensures that orders are translated into production schedules by the Factory Planner, provides these schedules to production lines and monitors compliance with production schedules as agreed upon.
- Works with Factory planning on capacity reviews, line balancing and headcount reviews. Reviews production schedule in accordance to customer commitment based on the production capacity and availability of supply materials; coordinates with purchasing, logistics, and production department to ensure understanding and agreement on the schedule.
- Establishes regular communication with customers for discussion of issues and resolution of problems; Recovery plan management and coordinates with customers on amendments / changes as well as clarification on special instructions related to production and shipment of specific models (e.g., delivery schedule, specification changes, etc.)
- Monitors the production plan achievement in terms of production plan vs. actual output; Coordinate Adjustments on production plans accordingly to mitigate aging customer orders. Checks inventory status and implements necessary action to achieve acceptable inventory level both in DC and plant level.
- Initiative to develop and submit high level of supply chain analysis and special projects.
- Performs such other duties and responsibilities analogous or related to and/or implied from the above enumeration of duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by superiors from time to time.
Who would be successful?
- Preferably graduate of Industrial Engineering or Business-related course Minimum 2 years of experience and responsibility in Finished Goods/ Downstream Planning
- Has excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Very good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Highly Proficient in MS Excel or any MS Office applications.
- Flexible, able to work on own initiative, deal with more than one project at a time, can work under pressure and tight deadlines, and prioritize tasks accordingly.
- Well-developed analytical skills and can work with minimum supervision, articulate, innovative and confident
- Strong team player.
What's in it for me?
- Global family leave
- Comprehensive medical coverage for employee and dependents
- Worldwide Employee Stock Ownership
- Flexible work arrangement
- On-site gym
Who will you report to? Supply Chain Manager
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
€25.7bn global revenue
137 000+ employees in 100+ countries
45% of revenue from IoT
5% of revenue devoted for R&D
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtExntUe89c
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.