Sales Engineer (Power Systems)
Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for Sales Engineer to make an impact!
At Schneider Electric , we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
The Sales Engineer is accountable for the promotion and sales of a broad range of solutions, offers and services as per the Power Systems playbook.
The Sales Engineer is accountable for the selling of turnkey projects ranging from simple equipment to fully engineered solutions.
As account owner, this position is responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing SE customers. The Sale Engineer is to identify the scope of work and sell the offers to meet or exceed the order intake and sales target. The Sales Engineer shall develop new sales opportunities and meet the needs of established accounts, utilizes excellent products/solutions/services and customer knowledge to educate customers on pricing and application advantages.
What you will do:
- Develops account profiles and executes the sales plan
- Applies market and account skills necessary for dealing with specific target audiences
- Identifies and contacts potential customers or prospects, either existing or new
- Secures customer satisfaction overseeing all ongoing activities with the customer (orders, delivery)
- Utilizes BFO (Salesforce.com) for sales funnel management and for Account Planning
- Provides monthly forecasts and summaries in a timely manner
- Participates in the preparation of analysis and reports on related business performance
- Prepares sales quotations and proposals with the help of quotation team in respect of business unit expected margin
- Works closely with stakeholders to maximize business opportunities
- Educates customers on all SE products and services with special attention on Green and Digital Offers towards the Energy Transition story
- Provides mentoring, coaching and guidance to other sales employees
- Coordinates and/or attends trade shows and marketing/sales seminars as needed