Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We are looking for an experienced Contract Manager with experience in managing large complex projects. You will be well skilled in all aspects of the Customer Contract Life cycle and hold strong negotiation skill with a track record in effective variation and claim management.
At Schneider Electric , we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
What you will do:
This role is based in Bangkok, we have an opportunity for an individual to join the Schneider team in the capacity of Contract Manager. Reporting to the Director of Contract Management Asia Pacific, you will be instrumental in driving successful project execution through consistent and commercially sound contract life cycle management.
Key responsibilities will include:
At the tender phase:
- Assist the internal tender team to propose commercial strategy for winning contractual set-up;
- Identify, review and mitigate financial, and tax related risks in consultation with the relevant subject matter experts;
- Support the finalization of contracts with customers or subcontractors in accordance with the rules of engagement and consultation with other key internal stakeholder such as Legal and the Supply Chain teams
- Liaise with the Supply Chain team to ensure back to back terms with key suppliers where appropriate;
- Review final contract against agreed and approved position;
- Perform a contract handover to the execution team, ensuring their understanding of key contractual aspects.
- Administer the project execution against contractual rights and obligations;
- Ensure that contractual supply obligations are performed, properly documented and closely followed up;
- Support project manager on risk and opportunity identification and management;
- Identify, prepare, submit, and negotiate variation orders and claims with both customer and subcontractors in a timely and effective manner;
- Draft contractual correspondences
- Participate in project reviews, propose and support mitigation actions as required;
- Ensure local tax, bonding, insurance & customs issues are identified and addressed.