Learning and Certification QA and Editor
Scaled Agile, Inc., is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility.
Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 450,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Scaled Agile is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement, SAI contributes to the local community and seeks to inspire and encourage other companies to the same purpose.
We are seeking a new role for an energetic, conscientious, detail oriented Learning and Certification QA and Editor who is determined to make a difference, takes pride in their work, and is motivated by the team's success. In this role you will have the flexibility and support to apply your expertise to help Scaled Agile build the leading global Lean-Agile courses and certifications in the industry.
Overview of the position:
Our Learning and Certification QA and Editor specialist will work with the L&C team to support the release of instructor-led and blended learning courseware for Scaled Agile, Inc. You would be reviewing courseware and certification to ensure company style guide requirements are met.
If you are a detail-oriented, thorough and patient individual who delivers a high quality of work, we’d like to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing:
- Review written and graphic courseware content against company and team standards (including the SAI Editorial Guidelines and SAI Style Guide). Provide editor’s notes and input where necessary.
- Review instructor-led and eLearning courseware, simulations, job aids, exams, and other products for format, functionality, and naming conventions.
- Record edits for courseware changes using team templates
- Collaborate with courseware and certification team leads and developers until all testing revisions have been completed and closed satisfactorily.
- Correct and coordinate curriculum asset changes and grammatical improvements for U.S. and global audiences. This includes exams, courseware kits, and learning plan assets.
- Perform cross-platform functionality testing of courseware solutions.
- Collaborate to develop convention standards and procedures for built in quality across the team.
- Assist in the production process, ensuring that courseware meets business and user-defined requirements.
- Track and maintain repository of courseware related defects.
- Support a collaborative team environment.
Skills and experience that are important for the role:
- 2-3+ years experience in a similar role
- BS degree in English, Education, Communications or similar
- Great attention to detail, passion for quality
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal
- Proactive and accountable
- Effectively manage time and prioritize workload
- Ability to stay organized and multi-task across various duties
This position is based in our corporate headquarters and learning center in east Boulder, CO.
Why Scaled Agile?
We are a growing organization with a proven revenue model and a serious opportunity to be the global market leader in software and systems development knowledgeware.
This is a place for people who love technology environments, geek out on methodologies and are always thinking about how things can be improved. While we have free snacks and a nice office environment, Foosball and a kegerator are not what we’re about.
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they produce software and create real value. We're profitable, we're agile.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume and a few thoughts on why you think you’d be a great fit. We still read cover letters.