Inside Account Executive
Scaled Agile, Inc., (https://www.scaledagile.com) is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility.
Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 500,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Scaled Agile is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement, SAI contributes to the local community and seeks to inspire and encourage other companies to the same purpose.
What you’ll be doing:
This new role is a great opportunity to join a passionate sales team in a fast paced, expanding business. As an Inside Account Executive you will focus on our expansion across a specific North American region and your position will be based at our headquarters in Boulder, CO.
This role is responsible for and is the initial touch point to introduce and sell SAFe services, training and our enterprise solutions. Ideally you have a strong Challenger, solution or consultative selling approach as qualifying will include the ability to professionally articulate the value proposition of SAFe and the Scaled Agile solution offerings. You will identify and engage with decision makers of all levels to introduce and expand the use of our solutions.
Skills and experience that are important for the role:
- 3-5 years of success in an inside sales role, with demonstrable success in lead qualification, account management and negotiations with proven results.
- You love technology, understand why Agile is important and are interested in discussing agile transformations with prospects.
- Ability to work collaboratively as you’ll be in a team based selling environment.
- Willingness to be on the phone with 10-20 live contacts per day, utilizing a consistent qualification process to contact, follow-up, and customer engagement activities.
- Talent for interacting with people at all levels with exceptional listening skills and verbal communication - you’re able to ask the right questions and understand the context of the answers you receive.
- Adept at modern ways to prospect such as social media and other tools to engage your customers
- High aptitude for learning and passion for new ideas.
- Experience working effectively with other cultures is preferred, as your clients will be globally distributed
- Prior use of Salesforce a plus.
- Flexible, reliable, results-oriented and self-motivated.
- Familiarity with SPIN, Huthwaite, Challenger Sales methodologies is a big plus.
Where you’ll be working: This position is based in our corporate headquarters and learning center in east Boulder.
Why Scaled Agile?
We are a growing organization with a proven revenue model and a serious opportunity to be the global market leader in software and systems development knowledgeware.
This is a place for people who love technology environments, geek out on Methodologies and are always thinking about how things can be improved. We have an amazing office location in Boulder, CO that lends itself to a great work environment while providing you with fitness and quiet areas for balancing your work life.
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they produce software and creating real value. We're profitable, we're agile.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business that is changing how the world develops software we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume, with a few thoughts on why you think you’d be a great fit. (We still read cover letters)