Partner Manager/Partner Enablement Professional Europe
Scaled Agile, Inc., (https://www.scaledagile.com) is the provider of SAFe®, the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility.
Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 500,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Scaled Agile is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement, SAI contributes to the local community and seeks to inspire and encourage other companies to the same purpose.
What we are looking for:
Scaled Agile, Inc. is looking for a dynamic Partner Development & Enablement professional for Europe, . As part of the Scaled Agile Partner Development & Enablement (PD&E) team, you will provide leadership to identify, onboard, advise, support and grow Agile consulting and training companies that provide Lean Agile services to Enterprises.
In this role you will advise the Scaled Agile Partners in business planning, business development, sales, events and marketing initiatives related to SAFe training, coaching and consulting and provide day to day support to the Partner community to help the Partners build a successful SAFe business.
You will support the team to further improve the programmatic approach to develop and enable our valued Partners as well as create joint business plans with our top level partners.
What you’ll be doing:
- Within the Global Partner Development & Enablement team provide the focus on Partners in Europe.
- Apply your strong knowledge of channel management and business development to further our goals in EMEA as we grow the Partner network
- Attend and speak at meetups, conferences and events to raise the awareness level for SAFe in the EMEA market and create the demand from individuals, enterprises and partners
- Enable, develop and consult existing Scaled Agile partners to improve the business development and sales success as well as their customer’s success
- Support the development and growth of the SAFe community of practice to build a strong network through our partners
- Market research to identify and integrate high quality partners into our Scaled Agile Partner network.
- Ensure the ongoing quality, consistency and business practices of the partner community.
- Support and pass on enterprise opportunities to the internal team
- Responsibility for both the signing of new and renewal of existing partners
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s or higher academic degree
- Working experience with supporting, initiating and growing sales channel
- Experience in expanding a thriving start-up organization or small business unit into EMEA markets while remaining tightly aligned with headquarters (U.S. based)
- 5+ years’ experience in a partner management, channel management and/or business development role
- Experience in management consulting and/or sales is a strong plus
- Action-oriented, entrepreneurial, fast learning and collaborative personality with passion, integrity, drive and a positive attitude
- Utilize a highly collaborative working style
- Sales of transformational services (this is not an “one and done” it is a journey)
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, exceptional writing and editing skills and the ability to customize key messages for specific target audiences
- Previous work experience in EMEA
- Someone with a strong agile knowledge and awareness of SAFe or Lean and Agile Practices - SAFe Agilist (SA) certification or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) certification is an advantage
- Strong work ethic, passion, integrity and commitment are a must
- Able to work effectively from home
- A European language as mother tongue (ideally French, German, Spanish, Dutch or Swedish) with proficiency in English; additional language(s) a strong plus
Where you’ll be working:
- Work location - Europe
- Ability to travel 30 – 70%
Why Scaled Agile?
We are a growing organization with a proven revenue model and a serious opportunity to be the global market leader in software and systems development knowledgeware.
This is a place for people who love technology environments, geek out on Methodologies and are always thinking about how things can be improved.
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they produce software and creating real value. We're profitable, we're agile.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume, with a few thoughts on why you think you’d be a great fit. (We still read cover letters).