SPC, Senior Consultant/SAFe Trainer - Europe
Scaled Agile, Inc., (https://www.scaledagile.com) is the provider of SAFe®,, the world’s leading framework for enterprise agility. Through learning and certification, a global partner network, and a growing community of over 450,000 trained professionals, Scaled Agile helps enterprises build better systems, increase employee engagement, and improve business outcomes.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, Scaled Agile is a member of the Pledge 1% corporate philanthropy movement, SAI contributes to the local community and seeks to inspire and encourage other companies to the same purpose.
We are seeking an experienced Lean-Agile Enterprise change agent that has a passion and knowledge around performing SAFe transformations.
Preference will be given to practicing SAFe Program Consultants (SPC) with recent experience of supporting customers in SAFe implementations and the ability to become a SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT) within 6 months.
Overview of Position:
As a SAFe Services and Training Professional, you’ll be sharing your knowledge and experience of a better way of working in the enterprise. You will collaborate with thought leaders and be part of the evolution of SAFe.
You’ll be responsible for developing deeper relationships with clients, and giving them the tools, techniques and networks to create lasting change. Through this process you’ll document the successes and share that story during speaking engagements and case studies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Delivery of in-house and public SPC training classes
- Providing Service Delivery in the form of ART Launches, Leading SAFe and Value Stream Workshops, PM/PO Trainings, Inspect & Adapt Workshops, Portfolio Management Workshops, and Leadership Facilitation Sessions
- Pairing with, coaching, and developing partner SPCs to boost their knowledge and skills
- Translating your professional courseware delivery experience into detailed feedback and continuous improvement to the Scaled Agile courseware
- Translating your experience with our customers to Membership value in the form of toolkits, videos and other content creation and curation to help our community be successful with SAFe.
- Provide leadership at conferences and actively participate at events and meet-ups
Required experience and skills that are important for the role:
We are looking for lifelong learners and team contributors with humility and a passion for; authorship, sharing, fostering communities, a strong desire to collaborate and grow with others.
- 15+ years industry experience with 5+ years of Agile, system development, product management, or product owner experience
- Current SAFe Program Consultant (SPC) with required experience to become a SAFe Program Consultant Trainer (SPCT) within 6 months
- Lead 2 or more full SAFe ART Launches (including SAFe for Teams, SAFe Product Manager/Product Owner, SAFe Scrum Master, SAFe Advanced Scrum Master, and Program Portfolio Management classes)
- Lead 2 or more full Inspect & Adapt events in the enterprise
- Taught at least 6 Leading SAFe courses in enterprise organizations within the past 12 months
- Presents reference-able positive feedback from enterprise clients
- Highly collaborative working style with experience in working in a fast-paced, highly effective and international team
- Excellent writing, teaching, presentation and communication skills
- This role will need highly tuned communication skills with team members, partners and customers being highly distributed
- Other certifications such as CST, CSM, CSPO, PMI/ACP, LKU, PSM, PMP a plus
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in business or technology.
Where you’ll be working:
- Work location - Flexible location within Europe with easy access to international airport
- Ability to travel 30 – 70%
Why Scaled Agile?
We are a growing organization with a proven revenue model and a serious opportunity to be the global market leader in software and systems development knowledgeware.
This is a place for people who love technology environments, geek out on Methodologies and are always thinking about how things can be improved.
We are a group of seasoned professionals and systems thinkers who are passionate about our mission of helping the biggest organizations in the world improve the way they produce software and creating real value. We're profitable, we're agile.
If you are looking for an opportunity to contribute to the direction and success of a vibrant business we'd love to hear from you. Please provide a resume, with a few thoughts on why you think you’d be a great fit. (We still read cover letters).