Senior Software Engineer
Senior Software Engineer supporting key initiatives within the company. This software team supports, and has a direct impact on, the ongoing success of the company and its long-term strategies. This team leverages a variety of cloud technologies to solve challenging and technical business initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design, develop and deliver innovative web based and native applications having a “customer first” perspective.
- Work closely with platform engineers, business stakeholders and solution managers from inception through delivery.
- Provide a strong technical leadership and deliver value by working with the development team in designing and implementing development projects as prioritized by the business.
- Demonstrates the ability to work well individually and within a team environment, sharing decision-making with teammates as appropriate.
- Transfers knowledge to peers and team members as appropriate,
- Helps in developing and documenting Software Development standards and practices.
- Understands the Software Development Lifecycle; helps ensure that application enhancements are developed using Saver’s development processes that ensure a high degree of software quality.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- 3+ years programming experience developing C# applications
- Proficiency in C# and ASP.NET
- Demonstrated visual design expertise; demonstrated success in software development projects from initial concept through deployed solutions.
- Extensive experience working with Service Oriented Architectures, micro-services, and event driven architectures
- Successful past delivery of products hosted in public cloud e.g. AWS, Azure etc
- Strong UX design skills, as well as demonstrating the ability to map out and simply user workflows with the focus on the end-customer.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Business / Retail Operations background preferred.
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 3+ years of hands-on programming experience in a Windows / Web environment.
Tools and Equipment Used:
- C#, Visual Studio, Azure Dev Ops, Azure Services (Functions, Web Apps, SQL, Service Bus, IoT, etc.)
- SSC Renton, WA / Remote
Page 1 of 2
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.