Director, Talent Acquisition
Director – Talent Acquisition
We’re looking for an innovative and data-driven Director of Talent Acquisition who will build our global recruiting processes and help scale Saver’s to meet our growth plans. We need a person who can create the future state processes for the talent acquisition function while enhancing the candidate experience and journey. We are looking for a person with a builder’s mindset who can leverage strategic and operational abilities to develop and implement programs to ensure we are scaling throughout the US and Canada. The Director of Talent Acquisition for Saver’s is an exciting leadership opportunity to influence the business on how we attract, engage, and hire top talent. In this role, you are a passionate champion of the candidate experience and of building an employer brand that will appeal to a diverse set of the best candidates to ensure the success of Saver’s business objectives and maintain our collaborative and inclusive culture. This position reports to the Chief Human Resources Officer.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead, develop, and manage an ambitious high-performing team that ensures the delivery of the business’ operational standards in all recruitment activities.
- Develop and execute comprehensive recruiting strategies that will guarantee that the business attracts and hires the top talent in the business.
- Lead the development and execution of the company’s DE&I recruitment strategy.
- Lead an effective recruiting function by developing framework/workflows for launching new initiatives, and continuously scaling
- Define and measure key performance metrics and curating dashboards to showcase the effectiveness of the function in order to connect activity in the business to business ROI.
- Set strategy and plans in support of business hiring objectives, and drive change management to effectively implement across the organization
- Build trusted partnerships with leaders in the global organization, across a variety of teams to collaborate, align and hire the best
- Fine-tune recruiting programs, processes and infrastructure to ensure the effectiveness and efficiency of our operations and outstanding candidate experience.
- Lead the strategic direction of the department and examine hiring trends in anticipation of the business’s response to labor market changes, for example, shortages and surpluses of available labor
- Own employer branding efforts to market Saver’s, showcasing our inclusive, diverse culture and world-class place to work, ensuring that everyone is a champion of our brand, externally and internally
- Evaluate and introduce alternative talent sourcing strategies, such as technology, social media, and so forth.
- Drive a culture of continual improvement, identifying, and implementing projects in order to increase business-wide recruiting effectiveness and efficiency.
- Oversee the compliance of all internal and external regulations concerning the recruitment and selection process.
- Oversee relationships with staffing agencies, including the negotiation of contract terms, communication of hiring needs and invoice processing.
- Collaborate with People Services partners as well as other departmental leaders within the business in determining the current and future talent requirements of the business and those needs unique to each department.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self- directed strategic thinker with analytical skills and experience building collaborative relationships with leaders throughout the business
- Proven process-driver and thought leader, leveraging efficiencies in the use of technologies, workflows, and process.
- Build credibility by working collaboratively across the organization and following through on commitments. Trust is built through a transparent communication style, as well as possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent business intuition, and a deep understanding of the recruiting life cycle comes naturally to you.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating change in a dynamic environment.
- Demonstrated experience successfully scaling recruiting practices in a dynamic, high-growth or startup environment.
- Extensive understanding of social media platforms and how to leverage them in sourcing strategies.
- Demonstrated organizational skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of recruitment resources and strategies that support DE&I strategies.
- Able to influence business leaders and to drive a cross-functional team in an aligned direction.
- Able to convey information and instructions up/down/across the organization in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience with multiple applicant tracking systems (ATS) and recruiter seats for primary job boards.
- Have a passion for conducting research and deriving actionable insights from raw data and information.
- Proficiency in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Ability to analyze the performance of the department’s existent recruiting strategies and procedures, identifying areas for improvement and building solutions.
- Working knowledge of EEO and all other applicable employment laws, policies, and regulations.
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, or related field; or a combination of education and experience that yields the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- 5+ years in a Director capacity with oversight of an organization’s talent acquisition function.
- 5+ years of experience in leading company diversity, equity, and inclusion strategies.
- 10+ years of progressive recruiting experience & responsibilities in multiple recruiting discipline areas and global geographies.
- 10+ years deep knowledge of ATS systems and other key recruiting tools.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic).
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Laptop or desktop computer, phone, copy machine, etc.
- Up to 15% travel time required for the role.
- Remote – USA based (within existing store market)
Page 1 of 2
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.