Regional Human Resources Manager - Montreal
Talent & Performance Management
- Lead development of strategic road maps leading to bench building and attainment of financial results.
- Drive results in building a strategic internal pipeline of store management candidates.
- Guide & challenge management’s continuous, effective assessment of leadership talent.
- Optimize the organization’s use of performance & talent management planning, processes & tools.
- Monitor & report status, success & opportunity of talent & performance management plans & results.
- Utilize data from talent planners, new store reports, and other sources to identify talent pools & project talent needs.
- Drive results in organizational performance by expanding critical individual and team capabilities.
- Ensure field leaders are capable of developing next level talent.
- Help the organization create new assignment success for all field positions.
- Guide field leadership team in the effective implementation of Company required training programs.
- Conduct training using effective training techniques and materials.
- Monitor & report training plans, execution, status, success & opportunity.
- Assisting with proof-reading translated French training and other documents as required. Occasionally, providing some minor translation assistance.
Team Member Engagement
- Drive results in staffing stability & active engagement.
- Serve as a resource to District Managers & Regional Director to connect results to workplace behaviors & conditions.
- Partner with Team Member Relations team to investigate, document and resolve workplace behaviors & conditions.
- Guide & challenge effectiveness of field leaders’ behaviors to create & maintain active engagement.
- Monitor, report and troubleshoot team member engagement levels & workplace conditions.
Recruiting and Selection
- Drive results in ensuring a strategic ongoing external pipeline of field leadership candidates.
- Guide & challenge effective, timely acquisition, assessment & placement of the people with the right capabilities and culture fit for all position levels.
- Help the organization build a diverse, inclusive team of people w/different race, gender, ethnicity, work styles, thinking, skills, etc.
- Actively engage in recruitment and interviewing activity, primarily of store “management”.
- Monitor & report staffing plans, execution, status, success, opportunity, and cost effectiveness.