Treasury Analyst - Bellevue, WA or Boise, ID
The Treasury Analyst is a critical role within the Savers Finance department and requires a self-starter who will work to continuously improve Treasury processes while maintaining a rigorous control environment. The Savers Treasury department offers a fast-paced, team-focused, dynamic environment that provides many challenging development opportunities. This position report to the Senior Treasury Manager.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assist with global liquidity, cash management and forecasting, including daily cash positioning and revolver draws/paydowns
- Participate in foreign exchange hedging process, including settlements, analysis, and reporting
- Support and streamline global bank account infrastructure, including acquisition integration, maintaining signature authority, and opening/closing bank accounts
- Contribute to the development and ongoing delivery of Treasury metrics, including a Treasury dashboard for executive consumption
- Liaise with armored car providers and facilitate new accounts for store openings and provide ongoing store support
- Analyze bank fees to optimize related services while minimizing cost
- Identify process improvement and cost-saving opportunities
- Assist with other ad hoc projects and cross-functional initiatives
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong problem-solving ability and bias for efficiency and organization
- High standards of work quality with exceptional accuracy
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel capability
- Experience using Treasury tools including banking portals
- Familiarity with various payment methods and flows (local and cross border wires, ACH)
- Solid communication and project management skills
Minimum Required Education, Training and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 2+ years related experience
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Prior international treasury, finance, and/or banking experience a plus
- CTP designation (or progress toward) a plus
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of the spoken word.
- Ability to receive detailed information through verbal communication, and to make the discriminations in sound.
- Ability to receive detailed information visually through written communication (both physical and electronic).
Tools and Equipment Used:
- Laptop or desktop computer, phone, copy machine, etc.
- Occasional overnight travel may be required
- Boise, ID SSC or Bellevue, WA
Page 1 of 2
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.