Business Data Analyst (SO2)
- Support the international Purchasing, and Procurement departments by partnering with the department Leadership team and associates around the world
- Work with departments’ leadership to design and develop reporting to support leadership and manage daily work as well as drive to company goals.
- Identify areas where business analytics and new processes can drive accuracy, data integrity and efficiencies, and provide ad-hoc analysis to answer business questions as needed.
- Develop, maintain and evolve dashboard reporting
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators, compare and validate data, identify correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Other job duties and special projects as assigned
Specific Processes to Manage:
- Maintain and evolve existing weekly and monthly reporting for the Purchasing and Procurement departments.
- Reporting & Analytics
- Responsible for pulling together relevant information from a variety of sources to support the needs of the Operational leaders
- Gather requirements from Leadership group to design or modify reports and dashboards, submitting CRs to the BI Team as needed, conduct testing, and implementing processes
- Prepare quarterly Data Integrity and SLA metrics to support supplier quarterly business reviews
- Process Improvement & SharePoint
- Identify opportunities for process improvement to streamline, reduce rework and improve data integrity
- Create & maintain SharePoint Custom Lists and connected Microsoft Flows
- Minimum 2 – 4 years in analytics, reporting of inventory management experience and/or analysis role supporting department Leadership; delivering scheduled reporting, gathering requirements, performing ad-hoc analysis as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Operations, Finance, Computer Science, or other related area.
- Demonstrated experience in expert manipulation of data to quickly highlight trends and draw accurate conclusions from the data.
- Successful experience in process improvement initiatives.
Job Skills & Traits:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as a flexible and resourceful approach.
- Manage workload with a high-level of autonomy and effectively communicate workload priorities with leadership.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, including complicated nested function formulas, reference functions (VLOOKUP & INDEX/MATCH), Pivot tables, Power Query, and Power Pivot data models & DAX functions.
- Preferred Experience creating SharePoint pages & custom lists, and designing workflows using Microsoft Flow.
- Good understanding of supply chain metrics, master data, and databases
- Team Player with experience working in a cross functional environment
- Strong Process improvement skills
- Knowledge of demand forecasting, total cost Analysis, and supply chain management fundamentals
- Good organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload. Multi task, and to adapt to frequently changing priorities and changing deadlines