Accounts Receivable Officer (SO2)
- Processing basic and routine functions related to accounts receivable duties, performing debtor reconciliations, compiling debtor statements, and preparing related documentation and correspondence.
- Allocating and receipting of payments
- Issuing of invoices & Credit Notes as and when required
- Submitting sales information to Market Co-ops for collections
- Regular review of Aged Receivable Listing
- Respond to debtor queries as required.
- Continuous monitoring of overdue accounts and accounts exceeding credit limits
- Regular reporting to the Managers on overdue and Excessive credit limit accounts
- Keep Customer Credit Applications upto date
- Assisting with all month end duties
- Monthly reconciliation of inter-company loan balances
- General filing and other duties as requested from time to time.
- This position is required to communicate internally with:
- National Credit Controller
- General Manager Finance
- Finance Team
The position is required to communicate externally with:
- Knowledge of accounting procedures and financial systems
- Attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced diverse team environment.
- Well-developed customer service skills
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain efficient office administration systems, including maintaining effective filing systems.
- Proficiency with the use of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience utilising an ERP system.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team.
- Ability to comply with Company policies and procedures.