Administration Assistant (SO2)
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Entering license and insurance details into our Contractor Compliance system.
- Ensuring Contractors maintain compliant status at all times through collection of the correct license and insurances.
- Process daily email alerts to contractors.
- Process client requests for contractor registration.
- Answering Contractor and Client telephone and email queries.
- Formatting and producing standard MS Word
- Preparing reports and documents for distribution.
- General clerical activities as assigned to the role.
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook and Internet Explorer to an intermediate level.
- Exceptional ability to accurately enter data combined with attention to detail to ensure all entries are correct and fields completed
- Ability to multi-track several activities, tasks or procedures simultaneously and maintain an exceptional standard of accuracy and productivity
- Providing customer service to internal and external clients within the work environment
- Well-developed interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable to process different reports or data as required
- Ability to plan, organise and complete work within deadlines
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines.
PERSONAL SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong business acumen
- Strong Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong time management with a sense of urgency
- Strong and High Attention to details and documentation
- High energy, team orientated
- Excellent management / organisational skills
- Precise, accurate, attention to detail a must
- Ability to work unsupervised as an individual contributor
- Ability to quickly adapt and provide resolutions
- Ability to deliver in a fast and efficient in an accurate manner and within TAT
- Must demonstrate initiative and a ‘can do’ attitude – solutions-oriented and results focused