Cybersecurity Analyst (SO2)
What you will bring
First and foremost, you need to be passionate about security, and you’ll bring that passion to our team. You’ll keep up to date with the latest threats (and counter-measures) and will share those with our team.
You’ll have a Cybersecurity certification and 3+ years of experience in a similar role. You have experience guiding companies to achieve relevant ISMS certifications such as SOC2 or ISO27001.
You’ll need to be self-motivated and have excellent interpersonal, communication and project management skills because:
- You must develop effective policies and oversee their compliance through managing sideways.
- You will be required to translate complex technical concepts and explain security risks clearly to support decision-making.
- You’ll need to be a security ambassador inside the company, raising awareness and conducting training sessions for Wisr employees.
- You need to have the ability to respond to a stressful situation calmly and confidently.
In terms of your technical skills
- You’ll have broad domain knowledge of information security and standards
- Experience with Azure, especially around the Azure Security Centre capabilities
- Ability to use KQL for log aggregation analysis