Sales & Marketing Operations Manager (SO2)
The Socialsuite team is seeking a talented and highly motivated Sales & Marketing Operations Manager to increase the efficiency of our sales processes, execute and optimize marketing campaigns, provide regular reporting and monitoring, and support the prospecting strategy for our sales team. This person will be an enablement rockstar, passionate about intimately understanding the business tools and processes and ensuring you champion these across the sales and marketing team. You will provide data-driven analysis to support optimized campaign execution and performance optimization across various marketing channels.
- Providing governance and manage data enrichment, prioritization and briefing of curated call list requests from the sales and marketing teams as well as with other data enrichment and hygiene projects
- Be the business owner and advocate for the set of business tools used for prospecting activities (Zoominfo, Linkedin Sales Nav, Gong etc.)
- Establish and enforce processes to ensure a high standard of lead hygiene including the prevention/remedy of duplicates, standardized lead processing and ensuring leads are actioned swiftly and accurately by the sales team
- Manage the inbound leads from our various ecosystems, particularly those that need additional business processes (such as rebates or licence management)
- Report on the success and outcomes of lead generation initiatives (Sales led Outbound and Marketing led Inbound) through Salesforce dashboards and business reporting
- Coach and guide on pipeline hygiene and process adherence
- Own comprehensive pipeline and sales activity metrics
- Be the subject matter expert, governor and process guru relating to our core business tools of Salesforce, Docusign, Gong and ZoomInfo – this includes onboarding new employees, conducting regular training and development, coaching/QA and being the primary point of escalation for trouble shooting or system changes
- Ensure cadence and approvals are followed for presenting pricing to customers, negotiating custom terms or special pricing and correct contracting processes
- Ensure approval matrix has been followed and non-standard deals have been reviewed before signature, and that the completed contract is reflected against the relevant records in Salesforce
- Ensure deal is correctly set up in the finance system to ensure accurate billing and feature enablement
- Ensure business processes are followed by the sales team to ensure an effective and efficient handover to our account development/customer success teams
- Calculate sales commissions on a monthly basis in accordance with the sales incentive plans
- Support the account management function including their management of existing customer growth opportunities, renewals, and plan changes.
- Ensure the process of account planning is efficient and regularly updated to meet the needs of the business, including running a 6 monthly cohort review process
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop and implement marketing plans and campaigns to support the needs of all areas of the Company including (but not limited to) digital campaigns, social media campaigns, email marketing.
- Work with the Marketing & Sales team to develop and deliver campaigns that will achieve Socialsuite’s strategic audience goals and objectives including (but not limited to) audience reach, sales and revenue, new audience acquisition, and audience engagement, retention, loyalty, and advocacy
- Manage paid digital campaigns across Socialsuite’s social media platforms and work with external agencies to manage and deliver integrated paid marketing campaigns with an understanding of Marketing performance and contribution of each campaign
- Develop briefs and work with other members of the marketing team to ensure timely creation of collateral to support marketing campaigns
- Project management of marketing campaigns to ensure projects are on track to meet the campaign budgets, objectives and deadlines
- Monitor success against objectives across campaigns and optimize campaigns as needed
- Implement campaign tactics including scheduling social media, preparing and sending segmented eDMs, and managing paid digital campaigns across social media platforms
- Be responsible for audience segments in company CRM database for marketing and operational eDMs
- Monitor database growth and audience engagement to identify areas for improvement.
- Attend Socialsuite’s events as required to capture social media content, support event management and meet with prospects/customers
- Prepare formal daily, weekly and monthly reports against output and outcome KPIs including (but not limited to) sales tracking, event and audience attendance, online audience reach, acquisition and engagement
- Review marketing mix/channel performance with local teams to optimize trade-offs.
- Use leading indicators to forecast performance and provide guidance to course correct if needed.
- Monitor and analyze lead funnel (creation, routing, follow up, opp creation) to identify bottlenecks and areas of improvement.
- Prepare detailed end of campaign marketing reports to inform future strategies and plans
- Manage marketing project budgets and maintain accurate and up-to-date tracking of the Marketing team expenditure against budget
- Use project management tools to manage projects and track progress for all-of-team oversight of priorities and progress
- Management of corporate IT including but not limited to Google Suite, Salesforce, Notion, Asana, Demio, etc.
- Manage onboarding and onboarding of staff
What You’ll Need
- 5+ years of experience in marketing operations, campaign management and/or business analyst function.
- Experience working and aligning with a global team.
- Excellent planning and project management skills.
- Natural ability to effectively communicate results/implications both verbally and in writing for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with marketing automation tools, including Autopilot or similar (Hubspot, Marketo etc.).
- Highly proficient with Salesforce and Excel including administration.
- Experience in sales tools such as ZoomInfo, Gong, MixMax, Autopilot, Hubspot, BI tools such as PowerBI or Tableau.
- Experience using project management software such as Asana.
- B2B software experience is a plus.
- Solid track record of achieving and exceeding goals in fast-paced environments.
- Relevant BA/BS degree desired.