About the Organization
This firm are an award-winning top 100 Professional services practice located in Australia. Proud to be people focused & quality driven. With 3 principles and a team of 30-35 staff in total, they’re a well-resourced team who are continuously growing.
Individual and Business Clients are across a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, architecture, engineering, advertising, property developers, tourism & hospitality and over 150 SMSF’s.
Training & ongoing study is always front of mind with this practice. Each member of staff will receive a training budget plus a training program that is tailored to each individual which is not only technical, but also soft skills, management, communication, and client management training.
Culture wise, we are social & collaborative. The firm regularly have team lunches and celebrate events such as birthdays and want to make sure you feel part of our Australian business.
Purpose of the Role
The role will be focused on tax compliance work and the preparation of Tax Returns and Financial Statements for Australian based Individuals and Businesses.
Compiling and analysing financial information to prepare tax returns and financial statements including monthly, quarterly and annual BAS’s and income tax returns, ensuring deadlines are met.
Assist in preparing advisory based services to clients.
- CA/ CPA (fully or part qualified).
- 3+ years’ experience within an Australian based public practice.
- Excellent communication skills are essential and able to communicate well with the onshore team.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- XERO Practice Manager experience or similar cloud-based Accounting Systems for Tax Compliance.