Graphic Designer (SO2)
The primary objectives of this position are:
- Creative development and execution of marketing communication materials for the Clark Rubber brand, franchisees and related businesses across multiple print and digital channels
- Timely development and delivery of creative material for advertising and promotional activities
The key responsibilities and duties of this position include without limitation:
- Development and execution of creative materials and marketing collateral in response to brief and in line with brand guidelines for all national, local, tactical and category marketing campaigns and activities, including:
- POS (e.g. price tickets, posters, merchandising materials)
- Digital assets (e.g. eDM, banners, landing pages, social media assets)
- Press advertising
- Brochures and sales collateral material
- Development and execution of internal communication materials and collateral
- Maintenance and development of brand standards in conjunction with the Brand Manager, including execution across channels including:
- Store signage
- Vehicle signage
- Product packaging design and development
- Co-ordination and content management of the Production Workflow System, including:
- Image and copy content management
- Process development and management
- Liaison with internal stakeholders.
- Other responsibilities and duties as directed.
- Relevant tertiary qualification in graphic art and/or design
- Significant proven graphic art and/or design experience
- Proven experience in the provision of graphic art and/or design and execution services, preferably in a retail environment
- Ability to work with content management systems for the storage and retrieval of marketing materials
- A good understanding of retail processes including product, operations, merchandising, suppliers and distribution and the ability to work with and manage internal stakeholders
- An excellent ability to meet tight deadlines and manage multiple projects concurrently
- A good understanding of typography and layout for print and strong pre-press skills
- Strong written English and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Advanced computer skills, particularly with Adobe CC Suite on Mac
Perform all functions in a manner that complies with reasonable standards and expectations appropriate to the position.
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all aspects of the position
- Provide service that and protects the rights of the internal and external customers and maintains their privacy and confidentiality
- Maintain an open and effective communication style with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Participate in an annual review of performance
Relationships with all team members are collaborative and effective.
- Demonstrate respect and team work within the work environment
- Participate as an active team member through the establishment of a consistent, supportive and cooperative working relationship
- Utilise appropriate methods of communication both written and verbal to maintain professional standards
- Participate in team meetings
Documentation and Filing
Ensure that all documentation and filing is done to Company Standards and in a timely fashion.
- Ensure that all filing is completed and kept up to date including archiving practices as per Operations Manual
- Ensure that all processes and systems that are covered by the area of responsibility of the position are accurate and kept up to date, prior to the updating of the Operations Manual
- Ensure that appropriate File Notes are taken of relevant conversations with Franchisees, Suppliers or contacts and that these are filed in the general filing system