People and Culture Coordinator (SO2)
This role will help the People & Culture team contribute to the CND mission to ‘free people from one-person, one-car mentality’. We are looking for a team member to support our People team in all facets of HR, providing an engaging employee experience for the team at Car Next Door and an exceptional candidate experience for anyone going through the hiring process. We want someone who is keen to grow personally and professionally, while providing excellent human resources support to the organisation.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Manage the administration of employee documentation
- Provide research and support for induction processes and procedures
Remuneration & Benefits
- Conducting market research across all roles for salary review purposes
- Set appointments with Managers and staff to conduct review conversations
- Create documentation in line the with salary review process
- Administer the rewards and recognition processes (HeyTaco, Heroic Efforts etc.)
People & Culture Administration
- Maintain employment records to meet compliance obligations
- On-boarding/off-boarding/role transition administration
- Provide and maintain data within our HRIS (intelliHR)
- Payroll data entry
- Appointment setting for the CEO/COO
- Team meeting preparation for the fortnightly team meeting
- Investor Report Administration
- Board meeting preparation
- Partner with hiring managers at CND
- Post job adverts on relevant job boards
- Conduct phone screens with candidates
- Organise interviews
- Manage candidates through our Applicant Tracking System
- Organising weekly challenges, social clubs, birthdays & anniversaries, etc.
- Executing the implementation of social budget initiatives and planning for the global team
- 2+ years experience in similar roles, or 5+ years customer service experience.
- Understanding of the application of policies and procedures.
- A proactive professional with strong interpersonal skills and a customer-focused approach able to work with a broad range of people from varying backgrounds.
- Ability to show initiative within a team environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of attention to detail and ability to prioritise and multitask.
- An understanding of and complete commitment to confidentiality.
- Previous experience working with HR technology such as an internal HRIS and Applicant Tracking System
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, organisational, analytical and problem solving skills.