Candidate’s Qualifications and Skills
· Strong expertise with declarative Salesforce Platform development tools such as Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Debugging with the Developer Console, Lightning App Builder, etc.
· Demonstrated experience as a Salesforce Developer in an enterprise or consulting with Salesforce integrations/ implementations.
· 4+ years of relevant experience in Salesforce development
· Experience in building Salesforce Lightning web components
· Financial services/Insurance domain experience is highly advantageous
· Experience working across multi cloud environments; Sales, Service
· Strong knowledge on APEX classes and triggers, as well as executing test coverage for classes and using change sets.
· Experience in building Web Service enabled applications and APIs (SOAP and RESTful) is highly desirable
· Exposure with a variety of open-source tools and technologies for managing source code repositories
· Expertise in software code testing and deployment. Exposure to code reviews and an emphasis on test driven development. Good scripting, coding, and a passion for automation.
· Ability to write well-designed, maintainable and testable code proactively identify initiatives to improve the overall health of the platform
· Ability to influence and negotiate with stakeholders to align work with business goals
· Great soft skills in communication and a collaborative ability to work well within a team
· Proven ability to assist and support system, end-to-end and UAT testing cycles
· Project Planning: Participate in the processes of strategic project-planning, providing guidance and expertise on system options, risk, impact and costs
vs. benefits. Create operational requirements and development forecasts to allow for timely and accurate planning of projects.
· Development: Responsible for developing and building IT solution - install and configure solutions, implement reusable components, translate technical requirements, assist with all stages of test data, develop interface stubs and simulators and perform script maintenance and updates.
· Deployment: Build automated deployments through the use of configuration management technology. Deploy new modules and upgrades and complete fixes within the production environment.
· Maintenance and Troubleshooting: Routine application maintenance tasks. Create requirements and procedures for implementing routine maintenance. Troubleshooting existing information systems and environments and resolving any errors.
· Performance Management: Evaluate existing applications and platforms, give recommendations for enhancing performance via gap analysis, identifying the most practical alternative solutions and assisting with modifications.