Accounts Operation Executive (SO2)
We are seeking a motivated and organized Account Executive to join our Client Services team. In this role, you will provide essential operational support to our account management team, ensuring the smooth execution of various advertising and marketing projects.
- WIPs documentation and project status’ – be proactive and ensure the client WIP is completed and ready for distribution every week
- Contact reports for all client meetings, major phone calls and important discussions within 24 hours
- Assist in the management of the overall financials on the account in close conjunction with your line and senior management
- Estimates, invoicing, total review of all finance, cost management and reconciliation Ensuring financials are kept up to date, invoices are paid, forecasts are updated and projects are regularly reconciled. This entails the monthly reconciliation and billing and fortnightly operations meetings.
- Be the agency brand guardian ensuring all outputs (document templates, letterheads etc) maintains the consistency of the Splendid Group
- Fastidious attention to detail, accuracy in everything you do with clear and concise written English
- Comprehensive filing and clear labelling of all files including SharePoint and Scoro systems is a must and imperative to all to function as a team.
- Assets gathering and planning all assets prior to any briefing is a must. Ensure that all files are readily available and filed comprehensively in an appropriate/accessible area in the system and ready for job kick-off prior to handing over the brief
- Weekly Account Handling meetings – ensure that any issues are raised at the meetings. Do not let any issues fester and become larger problems
- Desk research and presentation input (market situation and context)
- Content audits and content management
- Proofreading client presentation materials
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least 2 years of experience in an administrative role, preferably in a creative or advertising environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task, prioritise and able to meet and exceed deadlines
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and project management tools such as Trello and Scoro.
- Knowledge of purchasing processes and budget management.
- Self-driven and able to work independently.
- Be diplomatic, problem solve and look for solutions – we should all work in a no blame environment which is based upon mutual respect and resolving any issues in an open and honest forum
- Anticipate and effectively analyse and solve problems. Be decisive at all times but have flexibility and the ability to listen to other people’s opinions
Key attributes of any Account Executive should include but not be limited to:
- Team player
- Proactive problem solver
- Flexible multi-tasking
- Tolerant/no blame