Global Sourcing Coordinator (SO2)
- 1-3 years’ experience supporting a fast-paced department. Previous experience in a buying team preferred
- 0-2+ years professional design/art direction background in apparel or related soft good items.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Suit, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint.
- Experience with Oracle and Smartsheet a plus
- 1+ years in customer service management
- 1+ years in project management
- 4-year college degree preferred but not required
- Experience in promotional/branded merchandise &/or international business a plus
Job Skills & Traits
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Highly organized and detail oriented. Ability to track multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to understand brand guidelines and develop designs within guidelines
- Experience in Corporate Identity and Branding
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication
- Maintain high levels of professionalism when interacting with BDA employees, customers, and suppliers
- Flexible with the ability to prioritize and manage to changing demands
- Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities
- Career interest in Global Sourcing/Supply Chain Management and an aptitude for growth within the department
- Training provided on entry-level procurement
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform production designer duties including, digitize logos and artwork, prepare files for prepress, make modifications to existing designs, physically assemble presentations, clip and clean digital photos, update graphic standard guides, occasionally design packaging, and other projects.
- Support Global Sr Manager to include but not limited to:
- Placing, updating and Receiving Purchase Orders
- Manage project timelines and updating project trackers
- Coordinate HTS final forms for custom compliance
- Support achievement of team initiatives
- Liaise with team members in PPD Import, Logistics, Financial Services, Warehouse, Sales and all other internal partners to ensure customer satisfaction and on time delivery
- Maintain exceptional attendance
- Other tasks as required/needed
- Continually suggest and implement ways to lower all costs to successfully build a cost-out roadmap.