SEO Specialist (SO2)
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for developing and executing our on page and off page SEO.
In addition to managing current SEO strategies, the SEO Specialist will develop and implement new tactics to drive growth and to maximize our natural search channel.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Oversee and analyze current SEO initiatives and identify and execute new ones.
- Updating and managing of Digital and Non-Digital contents
- Updating and managing of Google Ad Campaigns
- Proficient in all policies and protocols for implementing on page strategies.
- Create 100% hite hat link building strategies.
- Optimize websites including all subdomains and subdirectories for organic listings including image, social, local/maps and video optimization etc
- Ranking & Keyword Management and Analysis: Produce high-level keyword analysis while tracking, managing, and distributing daily and weekly organic rankings for website.
- Review current on-page issues and work with our development team on fixing
- Oversee website content with our Listing team to ensure the on-page and off-page site copy is both user and SEO friendly. The SEO Specialist will also make sure all content is engaging to users, of the highest quality.
- Provide expert natural search advice, reporting and analytics to internal stakeholders and management as necessary.
- Continuous analysis and ear to the ground on SEO updates, trends, and strategies
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the same or similar roles
- Proven experience in site optimization
- A degree in marketing (not essential but an advantage)
- Experience in search engine algorithms, and website architecture from a SEO perspective with the ability to provide top notch recommendations.
- Solid analytical skills with key performance metrics is a must with an understanding of Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools.
- SEO copywriting best practice knowledge for on-page and off-page copy.
- Ability to analyze backlinks and practice white hat link strategies.
- Personable, presentable, and articulate.
- High levels of attention to detail
- Strong administration and organizational skills.